Work with BPI!
At BPI we strive for continuous improvement, not only in our processes, but in our people. High quality employees allow BPI to remain on the leading edge of innovation. With you, we make things better!
* Processing all incoming and outgoing loads of raw material and finished product. Accurately performing pallet counts and inspecting pallets for damage in a timely manner. Immediately notifying plant management of any problems or errors in a clear and effective manner. Completes sales order fulfillment and all other paperwork as needed to ensure 100% product availability.
* Follows all procedures and safety practices to ensure quality of incoming products. Coordinates and assists Quality Assurance department in taking incoming quality measurements and sampling.
* Will clearly communicate and direct sequenced instructions to multiple parties. Will drive a forklift to assist with the loading and unloading of incoming raw materials and outgoing finished product.
* Processes bills of lading for all incoming and outgoing loads and ensures any material leaving the facility has the proper seals placed on trailer. Accurately maintains various spreadsheets and documents.
* Takes accurate inventory of all inventory items and processes order in a timely manner.
* Direct and monitor production employees to ensure adequate coverage, communicating priorities and schedule changes as needed. Will train production employees and will cover for breaks.
* Complete preventative maintenance tasks in a timely manner. Responsible for identifying and reporting operational issues as needed to management.
* Responsible for smooth shift transitions and full communication of related items to ensure production is not interrupted.
* Position will perform audits, monitoring for potential foreign material sources and reporting all findings to management in a timely manner. Will inspect and test equipment, performing activities such as verifying scale accuracy, swab tests, sensitivity of metal detection systems, and all sanitizing equipment is functioning as required.
* Responsible for inspection of all raw material trailers which include but not limited to inspection of seals, record and monitor set points and temperatures. Perform verifications, confirming trailer is from approved supplier list. Performance of core sampling test.
* Perform regularly scheduled product sampling for various micro and analytical tests. Accurately record sampling data in a timely manner. The Product Availability Coordinator is also responsible for accurate labeling, packaging and shipping of product samples to specified laboratory.
* Responsible for inspecting and manifesting all finished product. Activities may include visual inspection of product, inspecting liners, gather product temperatures, taking product samples, etc.
* Ability to perform all essential functions with or without reasonable accommodation.
* Performs other duties as assigned.
* Must be able to work with minimal supervision, have a sense of urgency and a demonstrated record of dependability.
* Compliance with all safety and sanitation guidelines.
* Basic computer knowledge and proficiency.
* Attention to detail including accurate data entry ability. Good memory skills
* Strong attention to detail.
* Able to lead and train people effectively.
* Speaking clearly and effectively, writing legibly and effectively.
* Ability to analyze and interpret data from a wide variety of sources and taking appropriate action.
* Knowledge of and ability to maintain certification to operate material handling equipment.
* Must be able to lift, push and pull up to 60lbs.
* This position requires sitting, standing, walking, climbing, twisting, reaching, bending, and lifting.
* Must be flexible to work any hours and any shift.
BPI is a growing company known for its competitive pay, benefits, and opportunities to advance. Depending on position benefits may include: Health/Dental/Vision, Disability, Life, Flex Medical and Dependent Care, Matching 401(k), Profit Sharing, Paid Vacation and Holidays.
BPI is an equal opportunity employer and will not discriminate against any person on the basis of race, religion, national origin or sex in violation of Title VII. BPI prohibits discrimination against employees, applicants for employment and students on the basis of age, color, disability, marital status, national origin, race, religion, sex, sexual orientation, or veteran's status.
Equal Opportunity Employer/Vet/Disabled
Post offer physical and substance testing required.
* Job FamilyMS
* Job FunctionOperations
* Pay TypeHourly
* South Sioux City, NE, USA