Charlene Manor Extended Care Facility is a 123 bed skilled nursing center, providing short term rehabilitation, specialized dementia care, and long term care to our residents. We offer a supportive team-centered environment committed to providing exceptional customer and clinical experiences.
Our staff is well diversified to meet the specific needs of our residents based on compassion, integrity, teamwork and excellence which provide our residents with outstanding customer satisfaction.
The MDS Nurse is responsible for the set up of care plans and OBRA schedules.
- Must be a RN with a current license in the state of MA., MDS experience required.
- Excellent knowledge of case-mix, the Federal Medicare PPS process, and Medicaid reimbursement, as required.
- Must be knowledgeable to nursing practices and procedures as well as laws, regulations and guidelines associated with Long Term Care.
- Through understanding of the Quality Indicator process.
- Knowledge of the care planning process.
- Possess leadership and supervisory abilities.
- Must have patience, tact and a cheerful disposition and enthusiasm.
Associated topics: ambulatory, cardiothoracic, care, intensive care, mhb, staff nurse, surgery, surgical, tcu, unit