Brown & Brown of Carpinteria is hiring a Commercial Lines Account Manager. The Commercial Lines Account Manager is responsible for the day to day servicing of assigned accounts. The Account Manager will generally work without a producer but may work with one or more producers in our commercial lines department. Day to day servicing would include answering routine coverage questions, ordering and processing endorsements, policy checking, audit checking and processing, invoicing, issuing certificates of insurance as well as marketing renewals and new business.
* Responding to phone and email requests from clients and internal staff
* Process daily mail, including faxes and emails, for assigned clients
* Validate coverage and rating for policies, endorsements, audits & cancellations
* Keep up-to-date follow up system for correspondence/requests
* Maintaining up-to-date renewal expiration reports
* Invoicing of policies, endorsements, audits and cancellations as required
* Marketing of new and renewal policies
* Cross-selling to current clients
* Preparation of proposals, applications, premium finance agreements etc.
* Entering all required data into the agency management system to maintain current file data on all accounts
* Attaching all documents to the agency management system via the eTFile document management software
* Pursues a course of personal, professional development
Education and Experience:
* High School Diploma
* Proficient with MS Office Suite
* Exceptional telephone demeanor
* Ability to maintain a high level of confidentiality
* Minimum 2 years of experience as a Commercial Lines Account Manager or Technical Assistant
* California Insurance License
* Associate's or Bachelor's degree in a business or financial related discipline
* Professional insurance designation i.e.: CPCU, CIC, etc.
* Applied Software & eTFile software experience
Katie Hillman Sr. Talent Acquisition Specialist
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer. We take pride in the diversity of our team and seek diversity in our applicants.