As part of our team, you ll work alongside some of the brightest and most experienced people in our industry to deliver fresh and innovative digital and traditional marketing and advertising services for home improvement corporations. These solutions include promotional advertising, targeted marketing, advertising sales, business development and lead generation.
As an entry level Junior Advertising Representative, you will be responsible for implementing marketing, advertising solutions for green energy clients within a defined territory. You will participate in sales activities that drive revenue including lead generation, gathering competitive intelligence, product demonstrations, discovery of accounts and proposals to customers. You will participate in team sales presentations, as well as plan and implement sales strategies and programs within your region. All entry level Junior Advertising Representatives are eligible for management promotions within their first year dependent upon performance.
- Confidence -- periodically the Junior Advertising Representative is the sole team member in a meeting with customers. It s important that you be able to convey the attitude and opinion of your team.
- Exceptionally well organized.
- Able to prioritize.
- Able to multi-task.
- Detail oriented; verging on perfectionism.
- Willing to work long hours.
- Take full responsibility for the activity happening on your account.
- Display professionalism in all interactions with the client as well as the reps.
- Assist Managers with territory mapping for campaign
- Assist Managers with the overall training of new representatives
- Develop and manage a defined territory or set of clients
- Contribute innovative ideas to the programs
- Consider ways to communicate the clients message which are consistent with the overall strategy
- Develop effective relationships with the Account Management group assigned to your account.
- Work well within the team to meet goals and deadlines
- Be ready and willing to share your knowledge with new employees.
- verbal communication skills and comfort talking to people you've just met
- work ethic and commitment to getting the job done in excellence
- love of people and helping them come to solutions and leave happy
- ability to multitask and work & train in a fast paced environment
- desire to learn more, be trained, and grow with a company
- ability to think on your feel and make decisions quickly
- professionalism, able to work well with and have fun with am entry level team
Thank you for your interest in joining our team and good luck.
Associated topics: advertise, advertising, affiliate, business, data analyst, marketing coordinator, sales, sales and marketing, sales marketing, writer