Our client, a popular organic goods company is seeking a Graphic Designer to join their team.
This is a 40/hr a week onsite opportunity in Petaluma.
The Graphic Designer will be responsible for:
- Create designs for web, emails, newsletters, catalogs, brochures and social media
- Creating animated gif's from vector illustrations
- Designing branded collateral for tradeshow events
The ideal Graphic Designer has:
- 3+ years experience with Bachelor's degree in graphic design or related field
- Must have strong typography skills
- Ability to manage multiple projects and meet tight deadline
- Enthusiasm, versatility and willingness to manage constantly changing priorities
- Photo retouching skills are a plus!
If you feel you are qualified for this position please send your resume (and samples if applicable) to:
View additional job opportunities at www.creativecircle.com
Creative Circle is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law. Creative Circle will consider qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable law. If you need a reasonable accommodation in the application process, please contact your Recruiter (the person you'll be interviewing with) or a member of our Human Resources team to make arrangements.
* The salary listed in the header is an estimate based on salary data for similar jobs in the same area. Salary or compensation data found in the job description is accurate.