Do you have passion for building relationships and networking with top producing loan originators and branch managers? Do you have a network of candidates looking for the next best career opportunity? CrossCountry Mortgage has experienced explosive growth in recent years and we want to continue. With over 190 retail branch locations and growing, we are looking for high energy, passionate recruiters who want to work in a dynamic environment!
The ideal person will have experience networking and recruiting for Mortgage or Financial Services Sales/Commissioned roles in a production environment. This position can be remote anywhere in the U.S.
This person will be responsible for recruitment and the strategic development, implementation and ongoing execution of effective recruitment plans and selection strategies supporting Loan Officer/ Mortgage Banker/ Branch Managers/Sales Leader roles across the CrossCountry Mortgage footprint.
- Partnering with Executive Level VPs, Regional Managers, Director, and Branch Managers, and Sales to source, qualify, interview and hire top producing Loan Officer/ Mortgage Banker and Branch Manager candidates in strategically defined market regions.
- Establish and maintain relationships with hiring managers to stay abreast of current and future hiring and business needs.
- Develop action plan for growth in target markets including metrics from first contact to successful hire.
- Meet hiring goals as determined by the Recruiting Department leadership.
- Sources passive candidates through networking using the recruiter s existing data base and internet research techniques.
- Communicate weekly with Regional and Branch Managers to review recruiting reports, growth goals and progress weekly communications Provide weekly candidate s pipeline updates to Regional, Recruiting and Sales leadership.
- Develop and maintain strong candidate relationships for current and future hiring needs.
- 3-5 yrs. experience as a mortgage sales recruiter with proven track record
- Previous experience in a loan originator, branch, or mortgage production environment highly preferred
- Source, qualify and recruit highly professional, top producing Loan Officers for branch or call center environments
- Communicate culture of organization to prospective candidates
- Network with referral partners and passive and proactive candidates
- Commitment to and successfully achieve (and exceed) hiring goals as determined by the recruiting leadership
- Currently maintains a network of Loan Originators, Branch Managers, general mortgage professionals and referral partners
- Ability to target companies and passive candidates by leveraging all available online and offline resources
- Must be proficient in working with Applicant Tracking systems or CRM to ensure all efforts are consistently up to date to enable accurate and timely reporting
- Experience in supporting branch locations in recruiting retail mortgage loan originators or/and sales call center environment.
- Direct passive searches utilizing Boolean searches, cold call, networking techniques.
- Experience in cultivating and maintaining ongoing contact with referral base.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Strong negotiation and influencing skills
This job description is intended to convey information essential to understanding the scope of the job and the general nature and level of work performed by job holders within this job. However, this job description is not intended to be an exhaustive list of qualifications, skills, efforts, duties, responsibilities or working conditions associated with the position.
CrossCountry Mortgage, Inc. (NMLS3029) is an Equal Opportunity Employer committed to workforce diversity. Qualified applicants will receive consideration without regard to race, religion, creed, color, orientation, gender, age, national origin, veteran status, disability status, marital status, sexual orientation, gender identity, or gender expression.