Decisive Communications, Inc. is a turn-key, solution based organization providing a full suite of services to the telecommunications industry. We are currently in need of an AUG Coordinator 3 in North Carolina. The AUG Coordinator 3 will be responsible for supervising and coordinating crews on the progress of new builds, rebuilds and plant emergencies.
Duties & Responsibilities
- Know how to construct detail update reports.
- Must track all aspects of construction and invoicing intervals.
- Accountable for the overall Project Management
- Analyze and forecast capital requirements for new products and services.
- Analyzes business and user needs, documenting requirements and revising existing deployment processes as necessary.
- Conducts periodic reviews for new processes to meet current and projected business needs.
- Supports in the monitoring of implementation progress for compliance with budget and time constraints.
- Coordinating sites builds to established goals and objectives.
- Oversees and plans the execution of OSP and ISP Construction duties such as: placing hardline and fiber cables, frame and strand poles, transfer facilities between poles, place cable in joint trench.
- Ensures that your resources (i.e. vehicles, Laptop, equipment and inventory) are maintained in proper working order.
- Tracks all activity and invoices for Construction and report that info accordingly.
- Plan and coordinate all facets of the construction process, rendering decision on workflow, production planning and control, and material and labor cost control
- Practice company safety policies and procedures and ensures they are followed.
- Consistently exercise your independent judgment and discretion in matters of significance.
- Regular, consistent and punctual attendance
- Meets with design and commercial development personnel to assign work and materials.
- Performs quality control inspections. Assists with monitoring field personnel on a regular basis to assure quality performance and recommends additional training, as needed.
- Oversees work to dismantle, move, or remove aerial, underground or building wire/cable equipment/poles/hardware. Installs and replaces power supplies, converters, and terminal boxes.
- Assists with producing reports on capital projects and construction progress.
- Locates and marks underground cable systems to prevent damage caused by underground construction companies.
- Assists Construction personnel with daily activities, workloads, and projects.
- Assists and works with contractors and utility entities.
- Gathers data and orders assembly for projects.
- Regular, consistent and punctual attendance. Must be able to work nights and weekends, variable schedule(s) and overtime as necessary.
- Other duties and responsibilities as assigned.
Skills & Qualifications
- Must be able to demonstrate the ability to work independently.
- Must be able to follow written and oral directions.
- Know how to function within Microsoft Excel, Word and Outlook
- An advanced knowledge of RF theory (include HFC network) with a demonstrated understanding and working proficiency of HFC networks fiber optic theory, practical applications and best practices. MUST have knowledge of Node activation and Node splits.
- A demonstrated ability to read/understand RF, optical and data signal flow schematics and matrices with a solid understanding of fiber optic methodology; as well as a deep understanding and proficiency with analog and digital signal processing and multiplexing
- Experience in telecommunications/construction with related project management experience
- Must pass background check and drug screen
- Must have a valid driver's license
- High School Diploma or General Education Degree (GED) required
Decisive Communications, Ins. is an Equal Opportunity Employer.Job Posted by ApplicantPro