Are you a music and/or sports lover looking for a fun and exciting job? Then we are looking for you. Entercom-Portland is looking for reliable, responsible, outgoing, open minded and driven people to work in the marketing/promotional department for ESPN Sports Radio 1080 the FAN, 92.3 KGON, 94/7 Alternative Portland, 99.5 The Wolf, 97.1 Charlie, and 105.1 The Buzz.
Applicants must be able to:
* Handle working in a very fast paced, ever changing environment
* Execute on-site activities at concerts, programming events and client appearances
* Work a flexible schedule including days, nights and weekends
Education/Experience and Skills Required:
* High School diploma or the equivalent to. College degree a plus.
* Promotional or radio experience a plus
* Must be able to lift at least 50 lbs.
Core competencies required:
* Can- Do attitude a must
* Ability to multi task and work under deadline
* Supreme organizational skills
* Leadership skills a must
* Excellent follow-through and initiative
* Strong written and verbal communication skills
* Strong computer proficiency-Excel, Word, etc a must
* Public Relations experience a plus
* Strong, proven analytical abilities a plus
* The salary listed in the header is an estimate based on salary data for similar jobs in the same area. Salary or compensation data found in the job description is accurate.