Senior Product Manager, Lab Filtration - GENERAL ELECTRIC
2274 Austin St
Check out similar listings!
Loading some great jobs for you...
Role Summary: The primary responsibility of his role is to provide multi-functional leadership and strategic direction for a significant part (~$40M) of the laboratory filtration product portfolio. The successful incumbent will set the vision and direction for their portfolio including growth planning and all aspects of the products' lifecycle.
Establishing the vision and strategic plan for the assigned product portfolio
Leading a multi-functional matrix organization, which could include marketing, sales, operations, engineering, and services teams, while ensuring compliance with quality
systems, regulatory requirements, and commercial change process.
Attracting and retaining key talent and creating an environment to foster employee engagement, diversity, professional development, and high levels of employee
Ensuring customer focus by communicating and building rapport with customers as required and ensuring the ??voice of the customer? is reflected in work processes.
Leading the generation of comprehensive business cases to guide the business on both inorganic and organic investment.
Defining and leading appropriate market segmentation and positioning strategies for the assigned product segment. Identify target market(s) for Product Models &
Driving the product portfolio to meet the needs of the market. Responsible for strategy and execution of the product roadmaps.
Drive operating mechanisms to ensure behavior consistent with integrity, quality systems, and EHS requirements.
Managing key business financial performance indicators such as those on the operating statement and balance sheet
Developing, executing, and motivating others on strategies, tactics, measurements, and operating mechanisms to deliver business results.
Improve customer loyalty and net promoter score
Drive simplification with lean six sigma
1. Aware of and comply with the GEHC Quality Manual, Quality Management System, Quality Management Policy, Quality Goals, and applicable laws and regulations as they apply to this job type/position
2. Complete all planned Quality & Compliance training within the defined deadlines
3. Identify and report any quality or compliance concerns and take immediate corrective action as required
4. Establish a commitment to quality and communicate the importance of meeting statutory, regulatory and customer requirements. Ensure quality policy is understood, implemented and maintained at all levels of the organization. Establish and communicate quality objectives that are measurable and consistent with the quality policy.
5. Maintain adequate organizational structures and adequate resources of sufficiently trained personnel. Ensure qualified personnel relative to assigned responsibilities. Ensure appropriate responsibility, independence and authority of all personnel who manage, perform and assess work affecting quality.