Hilton's Commercial Services organization is comprised of a global team, responsible for driving our sales, revenue management, distribution and analytics functions. These functions are the core of Hilton's commercial engine and are key to Hilton's ability to drive profitable growth.What will I be doing?
As a member of the Global Commercial Services strategy and planning team, you will report to the Director of Commercial Strategy and provide support to teams and a portfolio of projects falling under the Chief Commercial Officer and Global Commercial leaders. The Commercial Strategy Analyst will help support the day-to-day execution of Commercial Services' strategic priorities, which include support across sales, analytics, revenue management and pricing. You will collaborate across the Commercial Services Teams to guide various projects, seek new opportunities for strategic support and drive collaborative forums.
More specifically, you will:
What are we looking for?
- Collaborate with regional and global partners and communicate consistently with a diverse group of internal partners.
- Support the sales and commercial/connectivity governance and communications cadence.
- Partner across Commercial Services to develop/track performance and communicate priorities.
- Develop meeting agendas and capture key actions/decisions, including following up to ensure the completion of agreed upon actions.
- Create substantial presentations and materials to support internal and external functions.
- Establish and maintain strong collaborative partnerships across Hilton's global organization, including Sales, Human Resources (HR), Information Technology (IT), Analytics and Finance, among others.
We are looking for visionaries, who are passionate about hospitality and the chance to work with a global team to drive exceptional performance. You will be excited about the opportunity to improve team productivity and effectiveness and enjoys the challenge of seeking opportunities from the potentially unknown. You will be comfortable communicating and working with a variety of partners and teams. In general, you will have global awareness, an analytical or inquisitive mindset and show an aptitude for strategic and critical thinking.
We believe the success in this role will demonstrate itself through a number of attributes and skills. You should:
- Be a strong communicator, both verbally and in writing, who can effectively communicate and influence at all levels of the organization, including the Executive Committee. You should be capable of communicating technical concepts into common, easy-to-understand terms, and demonstrate competency in using subtlety with high-level executives and global stakeholders
- Understand how to use data and trends to draw insights and show a continuous improvement mindset, taking initiative to identify and communicate opportunities that result in a more impactful service for internal partners and/or customers
- Be an independent thinker who shows ability to work with general supervision and as part of a team, but also shows initiative and drive to work independently; Be a general self-starter who exhibits both drive and dependability
- Demonstrate strong strategic and critical thinking skills, asking thoughtful and relevant questions
- Understand sense of urgency and prioritization; Demonstrate good judgment and the ability to manage several competing priorities
- Resolve issues effectively and creatively as a general problem solver, while maintaining a high level of flexibility, professionalism and integrity
- Build positive relationships, exhibit tact and earn trust as a reliable interpersonal teammate; Show capacity to influence and persuade others
- Display strong organizational skills with experience in project management, problem resolution, presentation, facilitation and collaboration
- Navigate comfortably around unstructured challenges, build and inspire others to drive successful program delivery and operationalization
To fulfill this role successfully, you must possess the following minimum qualifications and experience:
- BA/BS Bachelor's Degree
- Three (3) years of professional work experience
- Intermediate Microsoft PowerPoint skills, including creating presentations
- Intermediate Microsoft Excel skills
- Travel up to 10% of time
It would be advantageous in this position for you to demonstrate the following capabilities and distinctions:
What will it be like to work for Hilton?
- BA/BS Bachelor's Degree in Business Management, with specializations in Finance or Strategy
- Two (2) years of experience in a global organization
- Hospitality and/or travel industry experience
- Confirmed experience serving as a thought partner and trusted advisor to leaders
Hilton is the leading global hospitality company, spanning the lodging sector from luxurious full-service hotels and resorts to extended-stay suites and mid-priced hotels. For nearly a century, Hilton has offered business and leisure travelers the finest in accommodations, service, amenities and value. Hilton is dedicated to continuing its tradition of providing exceptional guest experiences across its global brands . Our vision to fill the earth with the light and warmth of hospitality unites us as a team to create remarkable hospitality experiences around the world every day. And, our amazing Team Members are at the heart of it all!
Associated topics: activity, aquatics, campground, day camp, group, host, lifeguard, summer camp, vacation, worship