We are looking for a professional to assist with scheduling client and caregivers full time and take every other weekend on-call rotation.
The scheduling professional is expected to perform a variety of duties in the coordination of scheduling service for clients. The scheduler is responsible for scheduling clients and CAREGiversSM
in order to provide the highest quality service to clients with emphasis on creating extraordinary relationships.Responsibilities
- Reflect the values of Epic Home Care, (d.b.a. an independently owned and operated Home Instead Senior Care franchise).
- Answer incoming calls in a friendly, professional and knowledgeable manner.
- Create and maintain client and CAREGiver schedules with an emphasis on creating high quality matches and the development of extraordinary relationships.
- Monitor, mediate, and log all client and CAREGiver activity utilizing the software system.
- Follow up with all client and CAREGiver issues to ensure their problems are resolved.
- Enter and maintain accurate client and CAREGiver records in the software system.
- Increase client loyalty to Home Instead Senior Care by utilizing the consultative sales process to better meet our current client needs.
- Follow up and communicate CAREGiver and client issues to ensure problems are resolved.
- Design, test and implement a responsive contingency plan that ensures 100% maintenance of Service Hours.
- Recognize and capture opportunities to increase service hours in scenarios to enhance and/or increase quality care.
- Field new client inquiries over the phone in a knowledgeable manner, enter the information into the software system and work with team to communicate and prepare for the Care Consultation.
- Conduct Service Inquiries and Care Consultations following the consultative sales process.
- Maintain regular attendance at the office to execute job responsibilities
- Demonstrate open and effective communication with the franchise owner, colleagues, CAREGivers, clients and family members.
- Adhere to all company policies, procedures and business ethics codes and ensures that they are communicated and implemented within the team.
- 2+ years experience in scheduling preferable but will train the right person.
- Effective written and verbal communication
- Ability to multitask and work independently
- Available to do weekend on call
- Prefer experience in the home care field
- Competitive pay
- Annual Bonus
- Flexible Schedule
- Insurance and AFLAC options
- Good work environment and family-friendly office staff
Each Home Instead franchise is independently owned and operated.