1) Leads System Integration and User acceptance Testing activities in testing Healthcare applications (Claims, Enrollment/Billing, HIPAA EDI Transactions)
3) Defines test framework plans including planning test cycles (UAT, Technical, Regression, etc.) and execution in both Agile and Waterfall environments.
4) Manages test execution resources across geographies for project under test, actively participate in requirements and design reviews to assure that the product under development meets requirements and can be effectively tested
5) Follows and promotes testing practices, processes and procedures. Identifies and champions any new process improvements for the team
6) Reviews high level requirement documents, requirements scopes and other product release documentation (such as file layouts, job parameters, and system specifications) in order to write test plans, test cases and perform impact analysis
7) Performs quality reviews of test cases, test plans, test data and test execution artifacts of junior level resources and their peers
8) Determines the need, identifies and manages Defects via defect process and tracking tools (i.e JIRA).
9) Provides input to project budgets regarding planned test initiatives, technical support to QA and project test teams, conduct technical testing in support of business objectives where needed
10) Performs quality reviews of test execution output from junior level resources. Analyzes and conducts the reviews of the test execution results with the Plan customers. Also utilizes QA Automation Framework and Test data management techniques, developing Test Strategies that are commensurate with the complexity and risk of the business initiative
**Required Technical and Professional Expertise**
? Healthcare Claims processing knowledge - 8 years
? Agile, Waterfall, World Wide Project Management Method (WWPMM) & Enterprise Project Management Methodology (EPMM)-5 Years
? Strong experience in testing mainframe/SOAP UI/REXX based application - 3 years
? Strong knowledge of 834, 835 and 837 EDI processing
? Strong experience with tools like JIRA, OTFA, RFT, APT
**Preferred Tech and Prof Experience**
? Anthem specific applications knowledge in Claims adjudication, Enrollment & billing - 5 Years
? Experience in managing projects in Global model- 5 years
? Data analytics and business intelligence testing - 2+ years
IBM is committed to creating a diverse environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status. IBM is also committed to compliance with all fair employment practices regarding citizenship and immigration status. Associated topics: automation, process, prevent, quality, quality assurance, software quality, software quality engineer, software quality assurance engineer, test, tester
* The salary listed in the header is an estimate based on salary data for similar jobs in the same area. Salary or compensation data found in the job description is accurate.