We are seeking a Line of Business Specialist to provide technical support to the SiteOne team and formulate solutions to customer technical issues.
* Talent Focused: We recruit, develop, mentor and retain the best * Customer Obsessed: We are relentless in making our customers successful * Fast Moving: We hustle and make it happen?safely * Team Players: We respect and support each other and put team first * Solution Oriented: We get the facts and solve problems; find win-wins * Agents Of Change: We are always looking for the better way * Professional: We do everything with quality and integrity * Competitive: We have fun? serving our customers and winning!
IN THIS ROLE YOU WILL:
* Provide technical support to field Business Development Managers, Key Account Managers and Store Personnel as needed * Formulate solutions to complex Line of Business (LOB) customer problems * Complete detailed project planning and estimates for complicated, high volume projects * Consistently increase the gross margin in specialty Line of Business in the area/region year over year * Participate in the sales process with Business Development Managers and Key Account Managers * Coordinate product demonstrations using vendors as necessary * Coordinate new/existing customer training sessions to deepen customer solution knowledge * Coordinate employee training sessions to deepen associate product knowledge * Constantly demonstrate professional and technical knowledge through speaking engagements, writing of white papers, and development customer/field support literature * Leverage solution focused sales tools and processes to maximize growth with assigned accounts * May manage a small book of business. Responsible for growing gross margin in book of business year over year * Ensure that customers are aware of and fully utilizing all of SiteOne's capabilities including SiteOne University, vendor support, and Partner's Program
SKILLS AND KNOWLEDGE:
* In-depth technical knowledge of product line * Presentation and communication skills * Basic computer skills - Excel, Word, Outlook * Strong communication, organizational and time management skills. * Ability to communicate value proposition and differentiate SiteOne's products and services * Knowledge of industry trends * Ability to think quickly and make decisions
EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE:
* High school, secondary diploma or equivalent required * College degree preferred * 1 - 3 years of product line experience - required
* 401k with company match * Medical, Dental, and Vision plans * Company-paid Life Insurance * Optional Life Insurance * Company-paid Short Term Disability Insurance * Company-paid Long Term Disability Insurance * Flexible Spending Accounts * Paid Time Off * Tuition Reimbursement * Paid Holidays * Product Discounts * Competitive Compensation * Opportunities for advancement
THE INFORMATION CONTAINED HEREIN IS NOT INTENDED TO BE AN EXHAUSTIVE LIST OF ALL RESPONSIBILITIES, DUTIES AND QUALIFICATIONS REQUIRED OF INDIVIDUALS PERFORMING THE JOB. THE QUALIFICATIONS DETAILED IN THIS JOB DESCRIPTION ARE NOT CONSIDERED THE MINIMUM REQUIREMENTS NECESSARY TO PERFORM THE JOB, BUT RATHER AS GUIDELINES. THEY MAY VARY FROM POSITION TO POSITION.