* POSITION SUMMARY/PURPOSE * Serves as an organizational resource in reviewing, understanding, analyzing and using data for the purpose of measuring or improving performance. Data into information, information into insight and insight into business decisions.
* * Experience
* Required: * Three to five years in Information Technology with a minimum of two years of experience with database management, design, data analysis, automated reporting, and ad-hoc reporting; or
* Two years as a development programmer/analyst utilizing database techniques.
* Knowledge/Skills/Abilities *
Must possess a high level of problem solving skills.
* Ability to work and communicate effectively with all levels of management.
* Microsoft SQL, Access, Visual Studio, SSIS, SSRS, Web Development, C#.Net, Excel, VBA, VB, OLE/ODBC, Report Writing Tools.
* Knowledge of business processes and their interrelationships is desirable.
* The salary listed in the header is an estimate based on salary data for similar jobs in the same area. Salary or compensation data found in the job description is accurate.