We are looking for a candidate who will work remotely in the Southwest area of Virginia and resides in the area of Honaker, Damascus, Abingdon, Marion or Lebanon, VA.
This position is regionally/locally based and meets with members to ensure ongoing care coordination services are identified and met using a person-centered approach. Provides communication and education regarding available services and community resources, communication with members on a monthly basis, or more frequently as requested, depending on the individual's needs and preferences. For members, contact shall be at a frequency of at least every 90 days, even if the member requests less frequent contact.
* Acts as the primary point of contact for members and the Interdisciplinary Care Team (ICT); leads ICT process and meetings; facilitates communications among relevant parties.
* Monitors the provision of services as outlined in the Individual Care Plan (ICP) and achievement of desired outcomes.
* Provides communication and education regarding available services and community resources in a mode and manner that is culturally and developmentally appropriate and considers the member's physical and cognitive abilities and level of literacy; assists member in developing self-management skills to effectively access and use services.
* Manages assigned case load.
* Participates in the Health Risk Assessment (HRA) process.
* Assesses for appropriate changes or additions to services, facilitates referrals for the members, and ensures the ICP is updated as necessary.
* Ensures that appropriate mechanisms are in place to receive enrollee input.
* Ensures member complaints and grievances are submitted according to the policies and procedures.
* Actively participates during care transitions.
* Other duties as assigned.
General Job Information
RN Care Coordinator
Clinical Services Group
United States of America
United States of America (Exempt)
Recruiting Start Date
Date Requisition Created
Associates: Nursing (Required), Bachelors: Nursing
License and Certifications - Required
RN - Registered Nurse, State and/or Compact State Licensure - Care Mgmt
License and Certifications - Preferred
Other Job Requirements
* Must be a registered nurse in the state of Virginia.
* Must have at least 1+ years of clinical experience working directly with individuals who meet the Managed Long Term Services and Supports (MLTSS) target population criteria.
* If supporting Private Duty Nursing Services, must have one year of related experience with medically complex members dependent upon life sustaining equipment.
Magellan Health Services is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer and a Tobacco-free workplace. EOE/M/F/Vet/Disabled
Associated topics: bsn, ccu, domiciliary, hospice, intensive care unit, neonatal, nurse, psychiatric, staff nurse, tcu