Clinical Research Nurse
- Provide nursing care to patients on clinical trial protocols.
* Responsible for assuring participant safety - interviews patients and documents adverse events, concomitant medications, and follows patient assessments.
* Reports all adverse drug events internally to Quality Assurance/Clinical as soon as event is discovered.
* Involved in new and unique treatment and patient care programs.
* Identify the patient's problems, formulate ways to take care of them and monitor the care being given.
* Coordinate the clinical care for a number of research participants and confer with other study investigators.
* Collaborates with external clients, pharmaceutical manufacturers and universities, to promote future research studies
* Make adjustments to patient care plans to suit individual requirements
* Maintain patients' data
* Conduct follow-ups with patients under their care
* Present reports, documentation and other data to the investigator of the research team
Bachelor's degree in Nursing
* 2 years of professional nursing experience
Associated topics: advanced, advanced practice registered nurse, anesthetist, assessments, cna, cns, community, crna, family, specialis