NOW HIRING PT RESIDENT CARE COORDINATOR (RN)!
We are seeking an experienced and compassionate individual to join our team as a Resident Care Coordinator (RN) in our beautiful Anchor Bay at Greenwich community. Must have a dynamic personality and a sincere passion for working with seniors and their loved ones!
The Resident Care Coordinator (RN) manages care of all residents, providing oversight of the staff regarding activities in the area, communication with medical professionals and families about the needs of residents and maintaining compliance with all regulatory standards. The Resident Care Coordinator (RN) provides direct supervision of care giving within the community and ensures residents are treated with respect and dignity recognizing individual needs, encouraging independence and fosters a homelike atmosphere throughout the community.
- Manage the care of all residents in the community.
- Provide oversight of the staff regarding activities in the area.
- Communicate with medical professionals and families about the needs of residents.
- Maintain compliance with all regulatory standards and communicating with the community on all appropriate matters.
- Provide direct supervision of Caregiving within the community.
- Ensure residents are treated with respect and dignity, recognizing individual needs and encouraging independence.
- Foster a homelike atmosphere throughout the community.
- High School Diploma or equivalent required. Associate or Bachelor's Degree in a field related to the position.
- Graduate of an accredited school of professional nursing - Certified RN required.
- Must have proven management experience and ability to manage staff.
- Three years' experience in Assisted Living and/or Memory Care preferred.
- In accordance with state law, may need to possess current state certification and follow regulations to maintain certification currency.
- Ability to manage revenue and expense budget and write routine reports and correspondence.
- Ability to speak effectively before groups of customers or associates of the company.
- Must meet all health requirements, including TB.
- Must pass criminal background check and drug screen; including marijuana.
Apply with your resume and cover letter TODAY to secure your interview for this exciting opportunity!
Associated topics: bsn, cardiothoracic, care unit, domiciliary, hospice, infusion, intensive care, psychiatric, registered nurse, tcu