What makes working at Mondelez International so special? Many things. The iconic brands and global nature of our business. The continuous innovation and endless opportunities to grow. The chance, each and every day, to put a smile on people's faces. We're the world's leading maker of Chocolate, Biscuits, Candy and Gum with billion-dollar brands like Cadbury, Milka, Prince and Oreo and we now have an exciting opportunity to join our team.
Please note that we recruit for these vacancies regularly throughout the year, so there may be a delay in response following your application between recruitment campaigns.
Mondelez is the leader in snacking worldwide, owning many iconic brands including Oreo, Cadbury, Philidelphia, Dairylea and Belvita.
As a leader within the snacking industry worldwide, we are looking for key, talented Junior Brand Managers and Assistant Brand Managers to join many of our iconic brands, such as Cadbury, Mondelez Meals (including Philadelphia and Dairylea), Biscuits (including Ritz, Belvita amongst many others), Gum & Candy (Trebor, Maynard Bassett, Trident) amongst many more iconic brands. This is a future pipeline role, and not an active current role.
You will be part of the dynamic and agile marketing team, working across multiple projects that offer fantastic breadth and the opportunity to develop a well-rounded marketing profile in a fast-paced environment.
* Act Like an Owner, owning performance, identifying opportunities, and ultimately driving business growth for the brands.
* Discuss, Decide and Deliver to lead locally devised New Product Development initiatives from concept through to launch, in the process unifying and motivating cross-functional teams against common goals.
* Use Head and Heart thinking to inspire our agency partners to develop insightful and engaging ATL and Below the Line creative, executed via outstanding activation plans.
* Demonstrate strong influencing skills to drive brand share-of-voice and secure buy-in for your projects with key stakeholders.
* Support the Brand Manager and Senior Brand Manager in development and articulation of consumer insights and gains the understanding of their consumer, trends, and learns relevant tools and methodologies that set the foundation of marketing decisions.
* Develop a solid understanding of shopper insight that enable them to develop marketing programs in relevant channels. Support the team in collection and analysis of relevant brand data for development of brand plans.
* Ownership of the brand budget and provide quality input into budget spending and forecasting.
* Know the ethical and legal compliance responsibilities of the position; raise questions and concerns when faced with an ethical or compliance issue; apply integrity in all aspects of professional conduct.
* Support Brand Managers and Senior Brand Managers with the ongoing brand & commercial management and to set the strategic vision for the future.
**Qualifications / Knowledge**
* Educated to degree level or equivalent is a requirement.
* Solid experience with a high skill level in all aspects of the Marketing Mix preferably within the FMCG sector.
* Some experience in marketing with a mix of Above the Line & Promotions experience would be beneficial.
* Evidence of strong delivery within a brand role.
* Track record of excellent organizing skills and delivering results.
* The ability to learn quickly when facing new problems, enjoying the challenge of unfamiliar tasks and open to change.
* A drive for results with a winning spirit.
* The ability to 'learn on the fly' and engage in continuous personal learning.
* The ability to build strong and dynamic peer relationships.
We pride ourselves on having a high performing and collaborative culture where we offer support and development to enhance your career and develop your knowledge and skills.
In return for your commitment, drive and enthusiasm, we offer an attractive benefits package within a highly successful International business that offers financial rewards and resources, including bonus scheme, contributory pension, life assurance, generous holiday allowance and a flexible benefits programme.
**Job:** Brand/Product/Category Marketing
**Primary Location:** EU-GB-England-Middlesex