Drive maximum adoption of Oracle solution and identify/drive product expansion opportunities via high value relationship with the client.
Work with medium sized clients to develop long term partnership with our clients to ensure they remain successful by realizing the full value of their investment with us to ensure client continues/renews contract with Oracle. Responsible for maintaining a high level of client satisfaction by being a liaison between our clients and Oracle*s internal operations. Identify product expansion/up sell opportunities. Responsible for sharing information across the CSM team via defined methods.
Job duties are varied and complex utilizing independent judgment. 5 to 7 years of professional experience. Demonstrated experience in package systems implementation (CRM, ERP, Consulting experiences) or client facing relationship experience. Understanding of various technical architectures and operating systems. Industry experience is desired.
Oracle is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability and protected veterans status or any other characteristic protected by law.
The Hospitality Account Manager serves as the single point of contact for Oracle's hotel and F&B customers. This person will drive programs to identify and proactively engage customers on their initial onboarding and lifecycle while a Oracle Hospitality client.
Customer retention is one of the key drivers to business performance; this is a proactive role where activities are driving toward reducing churn and increasing engagement. Duties include:
* Develop and maintain strong operational relationships with customers in the hotels industry
* Through daily activities, strive for a high degree of customer satisfaction resulting in a positive reference for the services that the customer is consuming from Oracle.
* Represent their customers as a single point of contact within Oracle and partner with internal teams to bind them together in a working team.
* Monitor and proactively manage all delivery and service obligations to insure the proper quality of service is consistently provided to our customers.
* Review, coordinate and oversee successful completion of all Service Requests.
* Handle day-to-day customer relationship and when necessary for crises or escalations, connect the appropriate parties to reach resolution.
* Educate the customer on the most effective and efficient way to use Oracle processes, products, tools, systems, interfaces and procedures.
* Drive internal processes to ensure the highest quality of service, and work with teams to improve as needed. Maintain accurate account information.
* Perform with a high level of autonomy, reporting to management regularly on customer status and striving to keep escalations at a minimum while keeping leadership appraised of any possible flare points.
* Excel individually while contributing to the team dynamic by providing direction and mentorship of others in addition to sharing any relevant product information or issues with the team.
* Based upon interaction with customer teams, make recommendations and influence future lifetime value through higher product adoption, customer satisfaction, and overall account health
* Track, update and close all Service Request tickets for assigned customers.
* Develop, manage, and present period service improvement plans internally and with customers.
* Monitor incident management queue for service interruptions impacting assigned customers.
* Proactively communicate to assigned customers throughout service interruption events. Partner with internal teams to run and facilitate any service incident impacting assigned customers.
* Recognize chronic or reoccurring trends in service interruptions and elevate them to Senior Management.
* Creation of weekly/monthly system and infrastructure performance reports.
* Create and contribute to an environment that is geared to innovation, high productivity, high quality and customer service.
* Performs non-technical project completion using an internal customer perspective, typically from initiation through delivery.
* Develops project plans and coordinates cross-functional teams through meetings and progress measurement activity which bring distinct, specific projects to completion both on time and within budget.
Duties and tasks are varied and complex:
* Relevant work experience in a customer-facing customer success, account management, customer support or strategic consulting organization.
* Strong communication skills.
* Self-motivated, proactive team player; demonstrated ability to provide innovative ideas to inspire customer loyalty and adoption.
* Strong interpersonal skills and experience building strong internal and external relationships; strong written and verbal communication skills.
* Proven track record of highly-professional customer service in a fast paced, dynamic environment.
* Diplomacy, tact, and poise under pressure when working through customer issues.
BS degree or equivalent experience relevant to functional area. Prefer 5 years of direct hotel FOH or BOH or related experience.