RingCentral, Inc. is an award-winning global provider of cloud unified communications and collaboration solutions. More flexible and cost-effective than legacy on premise systems, RingCentral solutions empower today's mobile and distributed workforces to be connected anywhere and on any device through voice, video, team messaging, collaboration, SMS, conferencing, online meetings, contact center, and fax. RingCentral provides an open platform that integrates with today's leading business apps while giving customers the flexibility to customize their own workflows. We are a $650M company, disrupting the $100B business communications and collaboration market (Avaya, Cisco, Microsoft) with a killer product (Gartner MQ Leader last 3 years) and rapid growth (30%). We are now pulling away from the competition and leaving them behind as we scale our product revenues and product capabilities. We are looking for outstanding talent to help us scale our revenues to $1b and beyond in the coming years.
The Denver based Channel Partner Marketing Events Manager will work as a part of the channel partner marketing team and will report to the Director of Channel Programs. He/she will oversee management of events from concept to completion, working with team members of varying levels of experience and skill. This position will be responsible for maintaining vendor partnerships, managing budgets, ordering services, creating timelines and meeting all deadlines on time. The Channel Partner Marketing Events Manager will support sales and business development efforts in assessing event needs and in building strong RingCentral presence. This person will be expected to consult and partner with sales, channel execs, marketing and internal team members to conceptualize, develop and market events, taking into consideration goals, themes, audiences, and RingCentral culture. This individual thrives in a fast-paced and entrepreneurial environment, has a hunger for being on the cutting edge of marketing, and is excited to make a real impact for the brand by executing flawless channel events.
* Review and research future events and locations for sales and marketing opportunities and provide recommendations to management regarding trade show and venue selection. Obtain multiple options for competitive bids
* Manage and process all necessary contracts, signatures and budget tracking for all events
* Manage onsite set up, activation, and tear down for all events and programs
* Manage and execute trade show sponsorship opportunities, presentations, promotions intended to maximize company exposure and produce sales leads
* Design, create, review blueprints and layout schematics for trade show exhibits with input from Programs team
* Submit and track all required graphic requests with corporate marketing team for booth properties ? manage to all print and deliverable deadlines
* Coordinate vendor communication to ensure product lists are accurate, schedule in-booth representation and manage show business engagements
* Work closely with warehouse contact to merchandise the booth, track booth and general logistics.
* Ensure that inventory levels of tradeshow literature, sales collateral, booth supplies, materials, etc. are monitored and supplies are orders and restocked as required
* Continuously evaluate current processes and procedures to maximize opportunities for cost reduction and/or increased efficiency/effectiveness
* Liaise with trade associations, vendors and customers
* Review and track invoices and expenditures (e.g., cost of show services, vendors, booth space, shipping, equipment, etc.). Reconcile all event related charges specific to corporate credit card expenses.
* Work with Sales and Programs teams to prepare ROI evaluations of each event
* Generate and interpret post-show reports and participate in the selection and budgeting of trade shows for the each fiscal year
* Manage badge registration, accommodations and travel for attendees
* Manage, maintain and recommend continuous improvements for all booth properties and assets and remain current on new trends in exhibit design
* Passion for executing large-scale, complex events
* 5+ years of corporate event planning experience
* Bachelor's Degree in Marketing, Event Management, Hospitality & Tourism Management, Communications, or related field - preferred
* Proficiency in MS Office - required
* Must be detail-oriented and extremely organized
* Project management and event operations and logistics experience
* Unusually high attention to detail and organizational skills
* Excellent communication and follow up skills
* Ability to thrive in an unstructured, collaborative environment by being proactive, flexible and solutions oriented.
* Entrepreneurial spirit
* An unrelenting positive attitude
* A strong work ethic
* SalesForce experience a plus
* Experience in international events/locations a plus
What we offer:
* Base Salary
* MBO Quarterly Bonus
* RSU's (Restricted Stock Units)
* Immediate full benefits (Health, Vision, Dental) effective day one
* (10) Company Wide Holidays
* Flexible PTO plan
* ESPP (Employee Stock Purchase Plan)
* Opportunities that accompany a high growth organization
About RingCentral RingCentral, Inc. (NYSE: RNG) is a global provider of cloud unified communications and collaboration solutions. More flexible and cost-effective than legacy on-premise systems, RingCentral empowers today's mobile and distributed workforces to be connected anywhere and on any device through voice, video, team messaging, collaboration, SMS, conferencing, online meetings, contact center, and fax. RingCentral provides an open platform that integrates with today's leading business apps while giving customers the flexibility to customize their own workflows. RingCentral is headquartered in Belmont, Calif. RingCentral is an EEO/AA employer.
* The salary listed in the header is an estimate based on salary data for similar jobs in the same area. Salary or compensation data found in the job description is accurate.