This role via The Creative Group is a combination of collaborative assignments, as well as independent. This short-term temporary Graphic Designer opportunity is based in Lyndhurst, New Jersey area. experienced Graphic Designers looking for a creative position that utilizes their skills, should apply today.
What you get to do every single day
- Determine the design, layout and formatting of materials. Typographic, photographic, illustrative and graphic elements may be integrated into designs
- Produce high-quality images that will contribute to a wide variety of marketing projects, which may take the form of brochures, catalogs, presentations, direct mail, corporate identity, packaging, and web/mobile sites
- Utilize a proficient knowledge of design and ability in various software applications
- Adobe Photoshop experience
- Knowledge of Adobe Illustrator
- Proficiency in design skills
- Foundational knowledge in Adobe InDesign
- Thorough understanding of design software applications and tools
- BFA is a plus
- Self-starter with efficient time management and organizational skills
- Graphic design experience
- Good knowledge of brand communication and digital marketing
At TCG, we're committed to you from the moment you sign up. We won't make you work a certain number of hours or fill out piles of paperwork before we commit to you and your professional future. We believe it's important to spend time with you from the beginning in order to assess your skills, determine your strengths and figure out the type of work you want to do. Our trained staffing professionals understand that you have a real passion for your work and do their best to find opportunities that are the best fit for you. And we don't stop there. We're also available to help with your career questions, provide tips on improving your portfolio and acing interviews, and more. Plus, as one of our registered candidates, you'll have access to thousands of online training courses and books ? and of course, everything is free and available when you need it.
Apply for this job now or contact our branch office at 888-###-#### to learn more about this position.
All applicants applying for U.S. job openings must be authorized to work in the United States. All applicants applying for Canadian job openings must be authorized to work in Canada.
? 2019 The Creative Group. A Robert Half Company. An Equal Opportunity Employer M/F/Disability/Veterans.
**Salary:** $19 - 22/hr
**Location:** Lyndhurst, NJ
**Date Posted:** March 4, 2019
**Employment Type:** Contract
**Job Reference:** 02710-#######235
**Staffing Area:** Creative & Marketing
* The salary listed in the header is an estimate based on salary data for similar jobs in the same area. Salary or compensation data found in the job description is accurate.