The End User Account Manager is responsible for consulting at an executive level with clients to enable them to understand the business benefits of Rockwell Automation solutions for their company and industry. This individual is responsible for developing new clients in the area, as well as growing relationships with existing clients, and engaging with distributors to ensure high client satisfaction.
* Owns the account strategy within assigned accounts and communicates to internal Rockwell teams on an account by account basis as appropriate.
* Establishes executive level relationships with the customer base and understands customer processes, business drivers and organizational model.
* Coordinates and communicates with the services, solutions and territory sales management and the distributor organizations.
* Proactively collaborates with the Rockwell Automation North America Industry experts.
* Provides application knowledge and industry expertise and manages sales activities appropriately.
* Qualifies customer opportunities, engages the appropriate resources and coordinates the solution design to impact the customer's decision process and presents solutions to the customer (value proposition).
* Brings the right resources to the table to impact the customer's decision process and presents solutions to the customer.
* Organizes and manages a technical engagement team for identified opportunities and integrates competitive data and strategy into proposals.
* Maintains accurate assessment of target and opportunity funnel within the Dynamics Customer Relationship Management system.
* Teams with corporate Contracts and Negotiations group to come to terms with customers.
* Negotiates contract terms and conditions (T&Cs), pricing, discounts and allowances.
* Engages the Rockwell Automation account team and the senior management, as required, to plan for and win opportunities.
* Obtains agreements and prices to support the proposal effort.
* Supports customer/internal program reviews and also the development of territory level Market Focus Plan.
* Sets and helps manage internal/external partner expectations.
* Ensures through familiarity with company policies and procedures. Appropriately applies policies and procedures in compliance with government laws. Policies and procedures include, but not limited to: Standards of Business Conduct, Intellectual Property, Control Environment, Information Protection, ISO 9000 & 14000, government regulations (e.g. health, safety, quality and environmental).
* The salary listed in the header is an estimate based on salary data for similar jobs in the same area. Salary or compensation data found in the job description is accurate.