Sage is a global company with a local heart. The market leader for cloud-based accounting, financials, enterprise management, people, and payroll software, we empower the world's business heroes-from single-person startups to large enterprises. Our people are passionate and positive. We inspire our colleagues to serve business builders everywhere and champion their success. As a FTSE 100 company with 14,000 colleagues across 24 countries, we do business the right way, while giving back to our local communities through the Sage Foundation. Be Sage, build on.
Sage Software is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We comply with the laws set forth in the Equal Employment Opportunity in The Law poster:
Sage is committed to Equal Employment Opportunity and providing reasonable accommodations to applicants with physical and/or mental disabilities. If you are interested in applying for employment and need special assistance or an accommodation to use our website to apply for a position, please contact us ...@sage.comWe evaluate requests for reasonable accommodation on a case-by-case basis.
Would you like to be on the ground floor of our Sage North America Marketing Immersion Internship Program? This is an awesome opportunity to work with a global industry leader of software solutions and learn the ins and out of a variety of marketing functions, such as:
- Product Marketing
- Partner Programs- Education
- Marketing Automation
This internship will start in summer 2019 and will be on-going for a 2-year commitment and can be located in our Midtown or Lawrenceville offices in Atlanta, Georgia. Flexibility with school schedule will be taken into consideration.
- GPA of 2.7 or higher
- Marketing major (preferred)
- Ability to commit to a 2-year internship program
- Ability to work full-time hours in the office during the summer and at least part-time hours on-going
- Self driven, motivated, and ability to be agile and innovative
* The salary listed in the header is an estimate based on salary data for similar jobs in the same area. Salary or compensation data found in the job description is accurate.