Smartronix, Inc., is an information technology and engineering solutions provider specializing in Cloud Computing, Cyber Security, Health IT, Network Operations, and Mission-Focused Engineering. Smartronix has unparalleled expertise providing advanced technology solutions worldwide to Fortune 1000 Financial, Healthcare, Entertainment and Engineering clients, as well as to Federal, State and Local Governments and the DoD. Smartronix is an Amazon Web Services (AWS) Premier Partner and a Gold Microsoft Hosting partner.
We have an exciting opportunity for a Senior Subcontracts Administrator (SSA) to join a great team of professionals!
* Compile, award, execute and manage subcontracts in a dynamic environment, primarily associated with C4ISR, R&D and production and be responsible for compliance review and award of subcontracts generated by other SSAs.
* Interface with senior industry contracts management personnel and will independently assess and award subcontracts based on established processes, procedures, FAR, DFAR and similar requirements.
* Support the Smartronix team from proposal development through closeout of the contracts/subcontracts.
* Audit ready files will document all aspects of the award (cradle-to-grave) with the ability to show an in-depth understanding of the requirement and the relationships/drivers for decisions made during the award process.
* Issue and administer subcontracts for government, commercial, and overhead services.
* Develops solutions to complex subcontracting problems which require a high degree of ingenuity, creativity, and innovativeness.
* Coordinate with the PMO and performs detailed monthly analysis of subcontractor performance using industry standard \"results driven\" metrics.
* Apply experience in contract/subcontract management to ensure accuracy, consistency and compliance with all applicable requirements.
* Proactively advise the Program Manager of adverse trends, issues, and concerns; and leads corrective action teams to identify and correct schedule, cost and performance issues.
* Strong Supply Chain Management skills
* Skilled and knowledgeable in the execution of (sub)contracts and compliance with minimal management oversight
* Excellent presentation, interpersonal, and communication skills
* Ability to communicate with a positive impact.
* Action and closure oriented.
* Thorough familiarity with supply chain performance management, root cause analysis, corrective actions, and process improvement implementation
* Good communication and presentation skills, with ability to effectively contribute to cross-functional teams in the execution and implementation of Supply Chain performance/process/subcontract enhancements.
* Demonstrated ability to create and drive new and innovative solutions.
* Demonstrated ability to communicate and influence executives at the Director and VP level.
* DAWIA Level III or DAU equivalent in Contract Management
* Experienced and knowledgeable in the following areas: (1) understanding of FAR requirements for awarding (sub)contracts; (2) applying their experience and knowledge to the pre-award requirements when coordinating with the PMO team; (3) creating RFPs/RFQs and conducting Price/Cost analysis and applying Cost Realism techniques; (4) conducting negotiations and (5) creating effective and audit ready files.
* Experience in the Federal marketplace is required, with DoD experience preferred.
* Must have a high level of proficiency in contracts/subcontracts administration and will be a key member of the team responsible for managing the life-cycle subcontracts process and monitoring subcontractor performance through direct coordination with the Program Management Office (PMO).
* Demonstrated understanding and experience with the (sub)contract life-cycle
* Demonstrated understanding and experience with the DoD Acquisition Life-Cycle
* Disciplined business acumen, diplomacy, multi-functional team orientation, high ethical standards and flexibility are required.
* Demonstrated program performance and business management expertise.
* Subcontract Management/Administration oversight of cost, schedule and performance.
* DAWIA Level II or DAU equivalent in Contract Management
* 4 year-college degree or an appropriate combination of experience, related certifications and/or 24 business credits from an accredited educational institution.