Customer Experience Implementation Specialist I - Optimization
An Implementation Specialist I serves external clients in the optimization of systems, and solutions while under the project direction of an Implementation Specialist III or IV. They may process account changes, configurations and minor component upgrades for Elite, Strategic and Partner clients. They also evaluate client needs, develop configurations that support improved business processes, plan and execute delivery and implementation plans, and test and troubleshoot final system setups.
The position will provide training and end-user support during and after the optimization process. The Implementation Specialist I position may require a bachelor's degree in a related area or up to 2 years of experience in the field or in a related area. They must have knowledge of commonly-used concepts, practices, and procedures within a particular field. The position relies on instructions and pre-established guidelines to perform the functions of the job and will work under immediate supervision.
Their primary job functions do not typically require exercising independent judgment and will typically report to a Manager.
* The Implementation Specialist I is primarily focused on assisting optimization of existing client accounts, providing recommendations for process improvements, and documentation
* The Implementation Specialist I will provide support to internal resources and customers to assist with item setup, validation, and testing
* Provide effective communication to the customer, Sales, Operations and vendor teams regarding the status of tasks
* Assist by verifying all of the required information for the optimization is available and accurate, including pricing, specifications, artwork, or other customer requirements when assigned as support
* Adapt to program set-up changes as dictated by the customer, Sales or Operations team
* Maintain effective follow-through in-line with standard operating procedures
* Escalate concerns when implementation tasks are at risk and follow instructions to correct
* Ability to manage multiple tasks/requests simultaneously, while maintaining visibility to due dates
* Consistently meet defined deadlines by utilizing Salesforce.com and maintaining project tracking throughout the life cycle of project requests
* Manage the shared support email box for incoming requests and route appropriately
* Assist IS II-IV's during program optimizations from client request through the set-up on a web ordering platform.
* Verify that all of the required information for the tasks assigned are available and accurate, including pricing, specifications, artwork, customer requirements, etc.
* Execute small to mid-sized cross-team calls related to tasks associated with the project
* Orchestrate proof acceptance using Workfront, ensuring they pass QA and validate the accuracy of items once they have been loaded to a web-ordering platform
* Identify opportunities for process improvements and assist in the development of effective strategies to implement them
* Analyze and determine data requirements for system configuration and readiness regarding companywide migration / upgrade initiatives.
* Responsible for understanding all policies and procedures for project task execution
* Bachelor's Degree or equivalent professional experience
* Strong computer and web skills with an ability to learn new systems and tools quickly
* Highly organized and detail oriented
* Excellent interpersonal, verbal and written communication skills
* Capable of working efficiently in team situations as well as independently
* Flexible team player with ability to handle multiple tasks simultaneously, functioning in a fast-paced environment under regular time pressures
* Ability to consistently communicate effectively with customers, vendors and associates
* 2+ years of relevant print/digital copy/promo experience, preferably with commercial customers
* Understanding of industry equipment, software and web solutions and how they work together
* Prior experience using AS400 or similar ERP system
* Prior experience using SalesForce.com
About Our Company:
Taylor Communications Inc. is a go-to-market subsidiary of Taylor Corporation. For more than a century, we've been providing outstanding service and developing innovative products that leverage the technology of our time. By providing market-specific insights and a compelling portfolio of solutions to the healthcare, financial services, commercial and industrial markets, we have become the recognized leader in the management and execution of mission-critical communications.
Our Total Rewards package of benefits and compensation reflects our bold commitment to creating opportunity and security for employees. We offer an attractive compensation package, including a competitive base salary, and a competitive benefit package including health, dental & vision insurance, 401K plan, profit sharing, PTO (paid time off) and Holiday Pay. Eligible employees may take advantage our health, dental & vision benefits, as well Holiday Pay beginning the first day of employment.
For more information, visit www.taylorcommunications.com.