Sr. Product MarketingManager, Customer Engagement Services
TTEC, the customer experienceorganization that powers the world's greatest brands, is hiring a MarketingManager, Customer Engagement Services to join the mission of transformingcustomer experience and bringing humanity to business.
Develop value propositions, messaging andpositioning for our family of customer care solutions and services. Thisperson will create and run unique and compelling programs to increase awarenessacross industry, key influencers and target audiences, including nationalbrands and agencies. This is a highly cross-functional role, involving closecollaboration with product management, marketing communications, corporatecommunications and sales, account management and product development.
Responsible for attracting new prospects,increasing product usage by customers, and promoting adoption of new solutionsand products. As a Senior Product Marketing Manager, you will collaborate withproduct management to bring new products to market and work closely with the VPof Marketing and Global Demand Center Lead to define the GTM vision for ourentire suite of growth solutions.
What you'll be doing:
Execution, Programs & Systems
- Planning & Strategy
- Contribute market, audience andcompetitive insights that help clarify segment, product direction and GTMbusiness strategy.
- Drive segment strategy through across functional team of operations, sales, marketing, and consulting.
- Create product marketing strategy(positioning, value-prop, messaging framework, content and distributionarchitecture) in partnership with internal teams and senior leadership.
- Build sales enablement tools anddemand generation campaigns with the TTEC Global Demand Center team.
- Be an agent of market insightwithin the company. Keep abreast of channel / industry news, partner ecosystembusiness models, competitive landscape and beyond.
- Create a framework to measure ROIeffectiveness of all assigned marketing programs, track results and continuallyoptimize programs
We re Excited About You If You Have
- Use your Product Marketing craft toturn strategy into succinct, evocative content BOM that engages the audience,changes perceptions and accelerates purchase. Plan and produce a variety ofcontent, including but not limited to product marketing content, salesenablement TCO/ROI aids, channel to-customer content, competitor battlecardsand case studies
- Earn trust with and support theTTEC Engage sales organization in effective usage of sales assets
- Collaborate with internal marketingand external teams to support brand and sales success at key events andindustry conferences
- Lead product evangelism efforts tohelp raise awareness across the industry, analysts and influencer communities.
- Provide subject matter expertisefor all products and product marketing strategies, to ensure consistentmessaging and ongoing education.
- Partner with the sales team to helpidentify, develop and close new business by empowering them with the righttools and collateral throughout the sales cycle.
- Ensure product messagingconsistency across all marketing vehicles, internal and external; lead, developand implementation of field training programs to drive messaging awareness.
- Ensure that all appropriate productand marketing information is communicated in a timely manner to customer, salesteams and other internal groups.
- Support the vision and values ofthe company through role modeling and encouraging desired behaviors.
- Drive near flawless marketingexecution, implementing methods for measurement to track progress and success.
- Participate in various companyinitiatives and projects as requested.
Who We Are:
- Bachelor's degree required, MBApreferred
- 8+ years of B2B Services andTechnology experience with 3+ years of product marketing experience
- You have a clear understanding ofaccount based marketing, inside sales, and delivering outcomes
- You have a track record ofdevelopment and execution of creative, innovative strategies to meet objectives- both short and long-term
- You excel in conceptual strategyand execution while still maintaining a roll-up-your-sleeves style
- You re able to see the biggerpicture and understand relationships between complex issues when problem solving
- You anticipate, mitigate, andhandle risk to top and bottom line
- You're an analytical decision-makerwho also knows when to trust their instincts to innovative ways to ensure allgoals are met
- You have experience leading andinfluencing across diverse groups, communicating goals, plans and strategyacross all channels
- You re a polished yet scrappy,entrepreneurial self-starter who can handle multiple projects at a time anddrive them to completion effectively in a high energy, dynamic company environment
TTEC is a pioneer in customer experience,engagement and growth solutions. Our 40,000+ employees servecustomers in more than 80 countries and 50 languages across social, mobile, anddigital channels. We utilize a holisticapproach, applying solutions from two centers of excellence, Engage andDigital, to help companies provide an amazing experience to their customers,inspire customer loyalty, and grow their business. Our employees live by a setof customer-focused values that guide relationships with clients, theircustomers and each other.
What We Offer:
- Performance equity, variableincentive bonus plan, 401K company match, tuition reimbursement
- Global career mobility, professionaldevelopment, employee recognition programs
- State of the art technology whichallows for seamless global connectivity
- Rich wellness program and incentives
- Learning and career growthopportunities via our global footprint
Notice to external Recruiters and Recruitment Agencies: TTEC does not accept unsolicited headhunter and agency resumes. Headhunters and recruitment agencies may not submit resumes/CVs through this web site or directly to any employee. TTEC , and any of our subsidiaries, will not pay fees to any third-party agency or company that does not have a signed agreement with TTEC .
Employment Requirements: TTEC requires all employees hired in the United States to successfully pass a background check and depending on location and client program a drug test, as a condition of employment. TTEC is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or protected veteran status.