The Marketing Operations Manager manages the vision, creation, and effective implementation of all marketing technology efforts including the company website, eCommerce engine, and marketing automation system. This crucial role will identify and execute key metrics, processes, infrastructure, and best practices for operational activities in the digital marketing space. You will collaborate across sales and marketing functions to drive marketing impact, improve ROI, and increase operational efficiency.
* Accountable for all website, eCommerce, marketing technology, and marketing automation performance and initiatives.
* Ensure all current marketing technology is being fully leveraged and optimized across programs and applications * Create and maintain a road-map for website and all marketing technology that maximizes both customer experiences and business results
* Build and maintain marketing processes based on business needs with internal stakeholders to ensure our products and services are offered online and are promoted across all digital marketing channels
* Oversee technical stack Integration, deployments, maintenance and business rules which include the marketing database, campaign management tools, and content HUB
* Collaborate with the team on a seamless customer experience and effectively nurturing and managing leads * Develops insights in partnership with Research & Insights team through detailed analysis of marketing data including Website, SEO, SEM, Display ads, Social Media, and Email
* Create and implement a marketing database for greater campaign efficiency, contact outreach, and effectiveness.
* Manages marketing and website servers through external partners
* Manages and assists in planning annual budgets
* Manage and meet KPIs established for specific eCommerce and digital initiatives Marketing
* Bachelor Degree in Marketing, Digital Marketing, IT, UX, Communications or other related degree
* 3+ years of experience with Marketing Automation, Marketing Technology, eCommerce, and Website operations
* Demonstrated knowledge of front-end web development tools and techniques, enabling eCommerce platforms, data exchange and structure between information systems
Loading some great jobs for you...